GENUINE HID - Backed by a LIFETIME Warranty! No knock-offs here!
Created for entry level applications that will expand, or for remote locations with an existing on-line system, HID's new 4045 EntryProx reader is compatible with all HID proximity cards or keys in any format.
- Stores up to 2000 users and 1000 time-stamped transactions.
- Compatible with all HID proximity cards and key tags.
- Detachable antenna module can be mounted up to 10 feet away from the control unit, indoors or out-doors.
- Batch enrollment capability for 26-bit format.
- Features a 12-position keypad for PIN entry or programming.
- Download transactions to Palm PDA via IR interface Palm DCD software.
- Indicates "door ajar" and/or "forced door" conditions with alarm output relay.
- Includes "Press to Exit" (REX) push button.
Dimensions: 5.25"H x 2.75'W x 1.375"T (13.33 x 6.98 x 3.49cm)
Power Supply: 10 - 15 VDC
Detachable antenna can be used indoors or outdoors
Can be modified to become an on-line reader by switching to a Wiegand output mode