The Wave ID® Analyze is an intelligent portable tool used for identifying the proximity and contactless smart card technology in use at an organization. The Wave ID Analyze simplifies the process of matching the reader to the card type, eliminating the frustrating process of identifying the card type in use. It helps determine the compatible RF IDeas dual frequency or single frequency reader.
This card/credential analyzer helps users, solution providers and hardware/software integrators quickly and accurately determine the card technology which is then easily cross-referenced to the compatible reader using the Card/Reader Guide provided in the kit. The kit also includes one HID Prox® key fob and one iCLASS® ISO card for demonstration purposes.
The results displayed include the card type, data size and raw data (card CSN or UID) in hexadecimal format. Using the Card/Reader Guide, the compatible readers are shown along with the pcProx® Config Utility Card Type Setting for pcProx Plus readers.
The Wave ID Analyze supports the most number of card types in use worldwide. It checks instantaneously for the card and sends the results as keystrokes to a text editors such as Microsoft® Notepad or the text field of any other application. No additional software is required. The Wave ID Analyze is compatible with nearly all computer operations systems that support USB keyboard devices.
- On-site identification of proximity or contactless card technology
- Verification of card function
- Determines the RF IDeas compatible reader
- Easy interface
The Wave ID® Analyze connects directly to a USB port. When a card or credential is tapped on or placed at the Analyze device, the card type, data size and raw data is output as keystrokes into the text field of any application or to Microsoft® Notepad.
The Wave ID® Analyze is compatible with computers supporting USB keyboards and is compatible with these operating systems: Windows 7®, 8®, 10® and Linux Ubuntu 12.04.
The Wave ID® Analyze kit consists of: card analyzer RDR-8XX88AQU-C16; Card/Reader Guide; one HID Prox® key fob; one iCLASS® ISO card; and the quick start / content insert.
- Dimensions (Analyzer): 3.6”L x 2.1”W x 0.6”H (9.0cm x 5.2cm x1.6cm)
- Weight (Analyzer): 4.5 ounces (127.57g)
- Power Supply: USB powered
- Indicators: LED indicator; beeper
- Housing Color: Quartz White
- Interface: USB
- Operating Temperature Range: -22° to 150°F (-30° to 65°C)
- Operating Humidity Range: 5% to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Certifications: FCC-United States; CE Mark-Europe; RCM-Australia; IC-Industry Canada; UL. Environmental: RoHS, REACH
- Warranty: One year for material/workmanship defects. See complete policy for details.