Guarantee: All single unit purchases, except the software developer kits (SDKs), carry a 30-day money-back guarantee. The SDKs are not returnable.
Sales Terms Policy: View the rf IDEAS complete sales terms policy.
In Stock Items: Items that are ordered and in stock are usually processed and shipped the same day if order is received before 2:30pm Central Time.
Backorder Items: If the item(s) you have selected are on back order, we will give you an expected ship date via a follow-up email order confirmation. If an item goes on back order, we will email you asking if a partial order can be shipped. When the back-ordered item becomes available, we will ship to you the rest of your order. You may be charged additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.
Custom Orders: Custom orders can only be placed by phone. Contact our Orders Department at (866) 439-4884. Shipping from the manufacturer requires additional lead time for delivery depending on the quantity needed.
Returns: All returns require an RMA authorization number in advance. Returns are subject to a 30% restock fee.
Shipping Domestic: Our primary shipping service is FedEx Ground unless otherwise specified. Shipping charges are additional. You are welcome to provide your own shipping account number, and we will bill the freight charges directly to your account. Delivery is not available for P.O. Box addresses.
Shipping International Orders: rf IDEAS will notify you via email of the total freight charges once they are calculated. You are welcome to provide your own shipping account number, and we will bill the freight charges directly to your account. Duty, tax or brokerage fees related to the order are the responsibility of the recipient. rf IDEAS does not know what the duties/taxes are in your area, and we do not know if there will be brokerage fees.
End of Life (EOL) Policy
From time to time, some products of rf IDEAS will reach the end of their life cycle. This may happen for a variety of reasons: innovation and new product development resulting in product replacement with a new version; lack of market demand; obsolescence or unavailability of certain third-party components used in the manufacture of a product; etc. With that in mind, rf IDEAS has established the policy below to help customers manage the end-of-life product transition.
The End of Life (EOL) Policy applies to End of Life and/or End of Sale announcements issued on or after June 15, 2017 and does not apply to any product that was already subject to an End of Life and/or End of Sale announcement prior to this date.
The general tenets of the End of Life Policy are:
- As a general rule, rf IDEAS will provide 6 months’ notice of the intent to end-of-life affected products. The notice will appear on the ENGAGE partner portal and will contain the list of affected part numbers and replacement options (if available). We suggest visiting this page regularly for the latest EOL information.
- rf IDEAS will maintain a list of EOL products for at least 18 months from the EOL date.
- Wherever possible, rf IDEAS will offer a last-time buy for affected products, with End of Sale date set at 3 months before the EOL date.
- All affected products purchased at any time up to the End of Sale date are covered under the rf IDEAS General Warranty Policy, and returns and/or replacements will be available in accordance with the Return Materials Authorization (RMA) process.
- For EOL products, firmware bug fixes will be available for a period of 1 year from the EOL date.
Technical support for EOL products will generally be available at any time after the EOL date. In rare cases when rf IDEAS is no longer able to provide technical support for an EOL product, a special communication will be issued.
Conflict Minerals Policy: View our supplier policies, regional tax policies and conflict minerals policy.
Anti-Human Trafficking: View our policy and disclosure statement on anti-human trafficking and slavery.