Card Analyzer for WAVE ID® Plus
The software-based card analyzer is now available as part of the rf IDEAS Configuration Utility, version 5.2.4. and later. Using WAVE ID Plus readers (RDR-80081AKU or RDR-80581AKU), the card analyzer feature is a quick, easy way to identify card type, analyze card data and configure the reader to align to card type.
With a single tool and a few easy steps, you can:
- LEARN: Determine the badge (card) technology used and instantly display all compatible rf IDEAS® readers for that badge (card) type.
- CONFIGURE: Easily configure the reader with a click of a button.
- ANALYZE: Analyze the badge data (ID, FAC, bits, etc.) when more information is needed.
Settings are written to the reader, and the configuration can be saved for cloning of additional readers.
The WAVE ID Plus Card Analyzer supports more than 45 different badge (card) types.
May 21, 2018
Configuration utility for the WAVE ID Plus Enroll with software-based Card Analyzer
- WAVE ID Configuration Utility
- Configuration Utility User Manual
Minimum System Requirements
- HARDWARE: Pentium class PC
- DISK: 25 MB hard disk space
- I/O: 1 available RS-232 or USB Port
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 (32 or 64)
- Note: WAVE ID Configuration Utility will run on 64 bit versions of Windows, but it will run as a 32 bit application
pcProx Config Utility
Enhanced support for NTware readers and card analyzer support for BLE readers. This BETA WAVE ID Configuration Utility software is for WAVE ID, WAVE ID Plus, and WAVE ID for FIPS201/CAC/PIV cards.
May 8, 2019
Device Networking Utilities
This Windows-based application simplifies the installation and configuration of WAVE ID and WAVE ID Plus readers.
Com Port Redirector™
Enables applications to communicate with WAVE ID and WAVE ID Plus readers by redirecting local COM port communications to the COM port of the reader.
Visit www.lantronix.com/device-networking/utilities-tools/com-port-redirector.html for details.