pcProx® CHUID Configuration Utility
The pcProx CHUID Configuration Utility provides users with pcProx Enroll FIPS201 readers to configure their devices. Through the utility, users are able to establish their desired credential data output and access privileges for cardholders.
|Last Revision||Size||Version||Application Type|
|December 16, 2008||3.31 MB||0.9.10||Configuration software for the pcProx Enroll FIPS201|
- pcProx CHUID Config Utility
- Configuration Utility User Manual
Minimum System Requirements
- HARDWARE: Pentium class PC
- MEMORY: 32 MB RAM
- DISK: 25 MB hard disk space
- I/O: 1 available RS-232 or USB Port
- OS: Any operating system that supports a USB keyboard including Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8.
- Can be used for keystroke applications
pcProx Config Utility
Enhanced support for NTware readers and card analyzer support for BLE readers. This BETA pcProx Config Utility software is for pcProx®, pcProx® Plus, and pcProx® for FIPS201/CAC/PIV cards.
Last Revision Size Version Utility Download May 8, 2019 2 KB 5.2.39 Download