pcProx® Mat Configuration Utility
The ProxMat utilizes the pcProx Sonar Configuration Utility. The pcProx Sonar Configuration Utility provides users with the ability to configure their pcProx Sonar device to meet their needs. Through the configuration process, the Sonar’s desired basic range, timing, and LED status parameters can be established.
|Last Revision||Size||Version||Application Type|
|December 15, 2008||3.14 MB||4.7.0||Configuration software for the pcProx® Sonar|
- pcProx Sonar Configuration Utility
- Configuration Utility User Manual
Minimum System Requirements
- HARDWARE: Pentium class PC
- MEMORY: 32 MB RAM
- DISK: 25 MB hard disk space
- I/O: 1 available RS-232 or USB Port
- OS: Any operating system that supports a USB keyboard including Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8.
- Can be used for keystroke applications
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can the pcProx Mat be used outdoors?
- The pcProx Mat was designed for indoor use and is not suitable for use in outdoor conditions. It does not feature any weatherproofing or moisture seals that would allow it to function in outside environments.
- Will the pcProx Mat work in extreme cold?
- The pcProx Mat is intended for indoor use and is specified to work between an operating temperature range of: 40° to 120°F (4.44° to 48.8°C) with an operating humidity range of: 5% to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing.