pcProx® Card Manager Utility
The pcProx Card Manager Utility provides users with the ability to configure their pcProx Playback and Writer devices to meet their needs. Through the configuration process, desired credential data output and access privileges for cardholders can be established.
|Last Revision||Size||Version||Application Type|
|January 27, 2009||4.56 MB||3.0.1||For use with the following pcProx Contactless Read/Write & Playback Readers
With iCLASS™ Technology Models: RDR-7085AKx
With MIFARE Technology Models: RDR-7585AKx
- pcProx Card Manager Utility
- Configuration Utility User Manual
Minimum System Requirements
- HARDWARE: Pentium class PC
- MEMORY: 32 MB RAM
- DISK: 25 MB hard disk space
- I/O: 1 available RS-232 or USB Port
- OS: Any operating system that supports a USB keyboard including Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8.
- Can be used for keystroke applications
Learn how to set up, use and troubleshoot your pcProx device with the help of the Playback & Writer manual.
- pcProx Playback & Writer Manual - For use with the pcProx Playback & pcProx Writer
- Data Sheets
- Desktop Reader Mounting Instructions