pcProx® Configuration Utility
The pcProxConfig Software utility provides users with the ability to configure their pcProx® Plus SP readers to meet their needs. Through the configuration process, desired credential data output and access privileges for cardholders can be established.
The utility also allows the pcProx Plus configuration process to create up to four separate configurations for users.
Card Analyzer for pcProx Plus SP
The software-based Card Analyzer is now available as part of the pcProx Configuration Utility. Using pcProx Plus SP readers (RDR-805H1AKU or RDR-805H2AKU), the Card Analyzer feature is a quick, easy way to identify card type, analyze card data and configure the reader to align to card type
With a single tool and a few easy steps, you can:
- LEARN: determine the badge (card) technology used and instantly display all compatible RF IDeas readers for that badge (card) type.
- CONFIGURE: with a click of a button, the reader is easily configured.
- ANALYZE: analyzes the badge data (ID, FAC, bits, etc.) when more information is needed
Settings are written to the reader and the configuration can be saved for cloning of additional readers.
|Last Revision||Size||Version||Application Type|
|May 21, 2018||8.5 MB||5.2.33||Configuration utility for the pcProx Plus line of readers with software-based Card Analyzer|
- pcProxConfig Utility
- Configuration Utility User Manual (select from Help menu)
Minimum System Requirements
- HARDWARE: Pentium class PC
- DISK: 25 MB hard disk space
- I/O: 1 available RS-232 or USB Port
- OS: Windows XP®, 7®, 8.1®, 10® and Linux
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the supported card types for the pcProx Plus SP?
The list of supported card types for the pcProx Plus reader can be found in the pcProx Plus Overview page and in our Learning Center, or by clicking here.
Can I order only the board for the pcProx Plus SP?
At this time there is no option for ordering only the board. Contact sales@RFIDeas.com for special project requests.
How do I order the SIM card?
Please order part number KT-SIM-SE.