pcProx® Sonar Configuration Utility
The pcProx Sonar Configuration Utility provides users with the ability to configure their pcProx Sonar device to meet their needs. Through the configuration process, the Sonar’s desired basic range, timing, and LED status parameters can be established. This configuration utility is also used to configure the ProxMat.
|Last Revision||Size||Version||Application Type|
|December 15, 2008||3.14MB||4.7.0||Configuration Software for use with pcProx Sonar Proximity device|
- pcProx Sonar Configuration Utility
- Configuration Utility User Manual
Minimum System Requirements
- HARDWARE: Pentium class PC
- MEMORY: 32 MB RAM
- DISK: 25 MB hard disk space
- I/O: 1 available RS-232 or USB Port
- OS: Any operating system that supports a USB keyboard including Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8.
- Can be used for keystroke applications
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can the pcProx Sonar be used outdoors?
- The pcProx Sonar was designed for indoor use and is not suitable for use in outdoor conditions. It does not feature any weatherproofing or moisture seals that would allow it to function in outside environments.
- Can the pcProx Sonar be mounted behind glass to protect it?
- In order for the pcProx Sonar to operate effectively, it must not have any physical barriers between it and the user. Any enclosure (glass, plastic, metal, etc...) will hinder the presence detection technology from correctly recognizing when a user has stepped away from their workstation.
- Will the pcProx Sonar work in extreme cold?
- The pcProx Sonar is intended for indoor use and is specified to work between an operating temperature range of: 40° to 120°F (4.44° to 48.8°C) with an operating humidity range of: 0% to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing.